Guidelines for Team Practices and Group Activities
Practices have been arranged to allow your gymnast the opportunity to continue to meet with their coaches and their teammates. It is important to note that these practices are subject to the cooperation of those attending as well as local government guidelines and recommendations and are subject to change.
The continued health and well-being of all our gymnasts, coaches, and their families is of utmost importance therefore below please find guidelines for practices and group activities:
- Gymnasts must submit a health questionnaire at least 24 hours prior to attending each practice/activity.
- The number of gymnasts at a given practice will be dependent upon local government guidelines for capacity requirements.
- Gymnasts must wash their hands with soap and water and/or hand sanitizer prior to arriving at practice.
- Gymnasts are to bring hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol for use during practice.
- Gymnasts will be required to maintain a 6 foot distance between each other and wear a mask for the duration of the practice.
- Any surfaces that will be used for practice will be sanitized before and after each use utilizing an approved solution.
You must fill out our COVID survey every time you enter the gym before your child can participate.